New calls have been launched under the Erasmus+ and Horizon Europe programmes.
More details are provided under the links below.
Erasmus+, the EU program for education, youth and sport, dedicated for the application of NGOs/NPOs
Pillar II – Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness
Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Destination 6 – Resilient, Inclusive, Healthy and Green Rural, Coastal and Urban Communities
- Assessing and improving labour conditions and health and safety at work in farming
- Boosting women-led innovation in farming and rural areas
- Social innovation in food sharing to strengthen urban communities’ food resilience
- Assessing the socio-politics of nature-based solutions for more inclusive and resilient communities
- Developing nature-based therapy for health and well-being
Destination 7 – Innovative Governance, Environmental Observations and Digital Solutions in Support of the Green Deal