Danube Strategy Flagships are projects or processes that contribute to the implementation of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR), have a clear macro-regional dimension and a multi-level governance approach. They are of high importance for the Danube Region’s economic, social and territorial cohesion and for improving the quality of life in the Danube Region.
The Steering Group of Priority Area 9 “People and Skills” (PA9) has identified the following three PA9 Danube Strategy Flagships during the 22nd Steering Group Meeting in June 2023:
- eTwinning – Promoting Cooperation of Schools and Teachers
- ERI-SEE – Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe
In 2022, the following projects or processes were awarded as Danube Strategy Flagships:
- Danube Region Platform on Centres of Vocational Excellence
- ESF Managing Authorities Network in the Danube Region
- European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training National Reference Points
Click on the links for more information on each of the Flagships.
You can find the certificates awarded to the Flagships below.
An overview of all EUSDR Flagships selected by the EUSDR Priority Areas and guidelines for the selection process are available here.