You are between 18 and 28 years old and passionate about international & transnational cooperation?
You have ideas about how to shape the Danube Region – how to improve mobility, environmental protection, competitiveness, education and security in the Danube Region?
You think that the perspective of young people is crucial to accelerate sustainable development in the Danube Region and you are ready to advise decision-makers of the Danube Region Strategy?
Then it’s time to apply for the Danube Youth Council now! Applications are welcome from 9 May – 15 August 2022.
Apply now if you:
- are interested in shaping the future of the Danube Region and want to work together with EUSDR National Coordinators, Priority Area Coordinators and their Steering Groups to bring the Danube Region forward in 12 thematic fields;
- are between 18 and 28 years old on 1 September 2022;
- are a permanent resident of one of the 14 participating states/regions of the Danube Region Strategy;
- have a good understanding of the English language;
- are ready to commit for one year to the Danube Youth Council (September 2022 – October 2023). This commitment includes the participation in approx. 3-4 physical meetings (if possible in accordance with COVID-19 regulations), virtual exchanges, the work in small groups on proposals and projects and the voluntary participation in events, meetings of EUSDR core stakeholders and further youth activities.
To play your part in shaping the Danube Region, send your application via the form at https://danube-region.eu/danube-youth-council