“(In-)Equality – Political, Economic, Social, Spatial and Gender Aspects”
The Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM), Vienna, was organizing The 3rd Young Scientists Forum (YSF) on Central and South East Europe
- Promoting and encouraging young scientists to engage in the regions of Central and South East Europe;
- Presentation of innovative research to a wider public;
- Exchange between young and more advanced researchers on topics, methods, sources and results;
- Furthering mobility within the region;
- Publication of contributions and results.
Young scientists dealing with Central and South East Europe in the fields of cultural studies, history, European ethnology, media studies, political sciences, geography and sociology.
Date and venue:
The symposium took place on 6 – 8 December, 2012 in Vienna.
– Presentation of research papers/projects by high level experts and young scientists;
– (Plenary) discussions;
– Social and cultural programme.
Language: English and German
Please find a detailed description of the call here.
Potential partners and sponsors: bfi Wien, ISR – Institut für Stadt- und Regionalforschung, City of Vienna, Lower Austria.