Location: Regensburg, Germany
Please find enclosed the invitation to the 1st Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region. Coordinators of Priority Area 9 were coordinating workshop 5 “Promoting Empowerment, Smart Skills and Inclusive Growth.” Please find the invitation to the Annual Forum below.
Dear Sir/Madam,We would like to invite you to the First Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region, organised in cooperation between the Government of Bavaria and the European Commission, which will take place in Regensburg (Bavaria, Germany) on 27-28 November.You will find a draft agenda as well as updated information on the event website of the European Commission. Please click below to register to the conference.Should you require further clarification, you can contact the event Secretariat.
On behalf of the European Commission, Directorate General for Regional Policy
Documents related to workshop 5
For workshop 5, we would kindly invite you to take note of the following documents provided by Cedefop – European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training:
- Europe’s skill challenge – Lagging skill demand increases risks of skill mismatch
- A strategy for green skills?
- From education to working life The labour market outcomes of vocational education and training
- Preventing skill obsolescence Rapid labour market changes leave too many workers at risk of losing their skills
- Qualifications frameworks in Europe: an instrument for transparency and change
- Permeable education and training systems: reducing barriers and increasing opportunity
- Europass 2005-2020: Achievements and prospects